Barbecue in bin starts fire

Flowers laid in tribute outside the multi-storey car park on Osborn Road, Fareham

Flowers for boy who died near car park

0
Have your say

A BARBECUE in a bin sparked an alert at Southsea Common.

Southsea fire station sent its small fires vehicle at 4.05pm.

The crew used a hose reel to put out the blaze.

The barbecue was disposed of properly in a special bin.

Later a crew went to an oven fire in a flat in Furze Lane.

Neighbours called the fire service after food had been left cooking unattended in a oven.

A crew from Gosport went to an automatic fire alarm at Agnew House, in St Vincent Road, Gosport, at 9.30pm.