BBQ fire hits neighbours

Share this article
A main road has been closed off after a suspected bomb was found

COUNTY: Urgent police hunt begins after raiders steal shotguns

0
Have your say

A SMOULDERING disposable barbecue set fire to the roof of an extension in a next door house.

Havant firefighters spent two hours dealing with the fire. They said it started when the embers were left on a garden table at a house in Maylands Road, Bedhampton at 11.10pm on Wednesday.

Watch manager Tim Burgess said the barbecue caught a fence first before spreading.