Bin blaze in front of shop store

Daniel Whelan and Katy Whelan outside Portsmouth Crown Court

Man with learning difficulties was ‘tortured’ and ‘poisoned’ at Waterlooville flat by his so-called friends, court is told

Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle a bin fire in Portsmouth.

One crew from Southsea were called to Stanhope Road in Landport shortly after 4.15pm yesterday.

The crew went to the fire outside the Co-op supermarket.

The small fire was put out quickly, firefighters said it 
is unclear as to how it started.