Bin blaze on common

The Royal Maritime Club in Queen Street, Portsea

The monthly session that is a lifeline for veterans in and around Portsmouth

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to Southsea Common yesterday to put out a fire in a bin.

A crew from Southsea fire station went to deal with the blaze near the skatepark at 6.30pm.

A crew member from the station said the blaze started after someone put a used disposable barbecue in the bin.

They used buckets of water to extinguish the fire.