Bin lid damaged after fire outside football ground

.
Students Patrycja Sobczyk and Tyler Scoble pictured with the paper straws at Portsmouth University Library     Picture: Habibur Rahman

Plastic straws ‘one of the worst’ things for pollution, says university

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a bin fire in Fareham.

One crew went to land just outside Fareham Town Football Club, at 9pm on Saturday.

They arrived to find a metal bin on fire. The crew put out the blaze and were on site for about 15 minutes.

Firefighters say they do not know how it started.

There was no damage to surrounding property, and the bin was intact. The lid of the bin was damaged.