Boy rescued after trapping his thumb

The new logo visible on University House, Winston Churchiil Avenue, Portsmouth

University of Portsmouth under fire over £800,000 rebrand costs as departments face cuts

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS rescued a young boy who trapped his thumb in a door.

The eight-year-old was trapped after slamming a door on his digit at a home in New Road, Buckland.

Crew manager Adam Moseley, from Southsea fire station, said: ‘We had to spread the door so he could get his thumb out.’

He added: ‘He was pretty chilled out.’