Burns from lamp

Some of the items

Picture of Alan Shearer holds clue to find owner of stolen goods

0
Have your say

PARAMEDICS treated a teenager for burns after his pillow began smouldering.

The youngster, of Anglesey Road, Gosport, had a lucky escape when his bedside lamp fell on to the pillow at 4.30am on Sunday.

The heat from the lamp caused the pillow to smoulder and the boy received minor burns to his hands and feet.

Firefighters from Gosport said the pillow did not actually catch fire.