We’ve got our top finalists for the Salon Of The Year 2018 and now the competition is all about finding who will be number one.
Your favourite salon might provide the best blowdries, the perfect haircuts, the neatest threading, the hottest self tans, the most relaxing massages, fantastic facials or the most glamorous nails.
Whether it’s the way they colour your hair, the extra little touches, or the friendly welcome you always receive.
So who do you want to win? You can see our top 10 salons in the Portsmouth area below:
- Affinity Beauty Salon, Stokesway, Gosport
- Beautilicious Hair & Beauty, Rowner Lane, Gosport
- Bliss Beauty Care, Roko Health Club, Portsmouth
- Diamond Quay Hair & Beauty, Gosport Road, Fareham
- Green Mango, Ordnance Row, Southsea
- Molly Caswell, London Road, Portsmouth
- The Beauty Clinic, Marmion Road, Southsea
- The Hair & Beauty Studio, Brewers Lane, Gosport
- The Walled Garden, Titchfield Road, Fareham
- World of Beauty, High Street, Lee-on-the-Solent
To vote from the list, buy a copy of The News, cut out the coupon inside and return it to us, stating the full name and address of the salon you wish to nominate.
Closing date for nominations is noon on Friday, October 26.
Please be aware photocopied or defaced coupons will not be accepted.
Hand delivered coupons or coupons that are received after the closing date will also not be accepted.
For full terms and conditions see a copy of The News.