Here are all the latest planning applications in Portsmouth, Gosport, Fareham and Havant.
- Copnor: 3m octagonal summerhouse within rear garden at 26 Blakesley Lane: Stephen Douglas
- St Thomas: Display of various illuminated and non-illuminated signage; windbreakers and umbrellas at Unit R07 North Promenade Building Gunwharf Quays; Stonegate Pubs
- Hilsea: Retrospective application for retention of boundary fence (north) and a single storey side at 47 Northern Parade: Stephen Barr
- Fareham West: First floor rear extension at 19 Blackbrook Road: Mr & Mrs Sturt
- Hill Head: Single storey rear extension, single storey front/side extension, replace window on west elevation with a door and small window and additional door to west elevation at 1 Plover Close: Mrs Deborah Dalzell n Park Gate: Change of usage from office to beauty salon at 64 Botley Road; Mrs Deborah Bone
- Stubbington: First floor side and single storey rear extension at 47 Tawny Owl Close; Mr & Mrs L Mcdade
- Titchfield Common: Single storey rear extension and conservatory, provision of front and rear dormers with first floor side roof light to serve loft conversion at 167 Hunts Pond Road; Mr Les Faulkner
- Christchurch: One new fascia sign with trough lighting and one new replacement sign at 59A-65 Forton Road; Mr Alstan Rasanatuan
- Hardway: Single and rear storey extension at 27 Green Lane; Mr William Mansfield
- Anglesey: Three bedroom bungalow with associated parking and refuse storage and hard and soft landscaping at 60 St Marys Avenue; Chris Flint
- Anglesey: Internal and external alterations to the kitchen, replacement of kitchen windows, installation of french doors and external repairs to masonry at 8 Crescent Road; Mr and Mrs Mark Hirst.
- St Faiths: First floor rear extension and conversion of existing 1st floor three bed flat into 1No. one bed flat and 1No. two bed flat. Cladding to rear and east elevation at 10A - 12 East Street; J Bradwell
- Waterloo: First floor rear extension at 7 Sapphire Ridge; Mr G Hart
- Hayling West: Single storey side extension with pitched roof and recessed flat roof behind at 69 St Thomas Avenue; Mr & Ms Heery & Fox