ONE little boy knew just how to send his parents potty – he got his head stuck inside a toilet training seat.
The playful youngster got the training aid stuck on his head on Wednesday evening.
Southsea fire station were called to an address in Ferry Road, Eastney.
The incident took place at around 9pm.
One crew cut the seat free from the child’s head.
Crew manager Matt Turnvull said: ‘A small child managed to get the seat stuck onto his head.
‘The boy looked like he was about five years old.
‘We arrived and had to cut the seat off his head.
‘We were at the address for about half an hour.’
The fire service said the boy was uninjured.