Chimney on fire at house

The yacht being towed to safety. Credit: Gafirs

Rescuers tow 40ft sailing yacht to safety after engine failure

0
Have your say

A CHIMNEY caught fire at a house.

Firefighters from Havant fire station were sent to a property in New Road, Southbourne, yesterday morning to put out the small fire.

The incident happened at 11.45am and it took around an hour for the fire crew to put it out.

The homeowners were inside the house when the fire started but they were not injured.

It is not being treated as suspicious.