Chip pan fire at Havant flat

Portsmouth campaigner Sy Dignam at a cannabis awareness picnic held at Eastney Beach last summer

Home secretary’s pledge to review of medicinal cannabis is welcomed in Portsmouth

0
Have your say

A CHIP pan fire was tackled by firefighters.

Two fire engines from Havant fire station went to a flat in St Alban’s Road, West Leigh, to a blaze in a kitchen.

The call came in just after 5pm yesterday and firefighters were there within minutes.

The fire was put out and firefighters made sure the flat was safe and gave advice to the homeowner. They left at about 6pm.