Cooker fire is tackled

Sam Ashley denies four rapes, two attempted rapes, and four charges of administering a substance with intent over four men

Man accused of rape told arresting officer he only had ‘heart-to-heart’ with alleged victim

0
Have your say

AN ELECTRICAL fault caused a small fire in a kitchen last night.

Two fire engines from Havant fire station went to Colmore Square in Havant at about 8pm.

Smoke was pouring out the back of a cooker.

The electrics were isolated and one hose reel was used to put out the fire. Firefighters left after 20 minutes.