Cosham firefighters deal with blocked chimney

Police outside student accommodation in Stanhope Road, Portsmouth on Friday Picture Ben Fishwick

Man arrested in Portsmouth explosives probe at Stanhope Road student block is released by police

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS had to clear a smoke-filled home after a fire was lit under a blocked chimney.

A crew was called from Cosham fire station to Walker Road, Tipner, at 5pm on Saturday, but the fire was already out.

The chimney had become blocked since it was used last winter.

A fan was used to remove the smoke.