Crew put out chair fire

Portsmouth High School Outdoor Classroom Day  Portsmouth High School takes part in 'Outdoor Classroom Day

IN PICTURES: Fun in the great outdoors!

0
Have your say

CREWS from two fire stations were called to a house after a chair caught fire.

At about 4pm on Monday, firefighters from Cosham and Portchester fire stations were called to the house in Park Lane, Fareham.

The fire started in a chair and was quickly dealt with by both crews.

Smoke had to be cleared and crews left at about 4.40pm.

No-one was hurt.