Crews attend fire in kitchen

Wednesday 25th April 2018 Ansvar Insurance Presented the Be Your Best 2018 J Rock Southern Final.  Wicor Primary School, Fareham

IN PICTURES: Rock Challenge, Wednesday 25th April

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a home after a fire broke out in a grill pan, in the kitchen.

One fire crew from Cosham and a second crew from Portchester were called to the incident in a property on West Street, Portchester, at 3.30pm yesterday.

The fire was already out when the crews arrived at the house.

They cleared the property of smoke and made the area safe, before leaving the scene at 3.45pm.