Crews rush to kitchen blaze

Portsmouth Magistrates' Court.''Picture: Cesar Moreno Huerta

Sexual risk order bans Portsmouth pensioner banned from Philippines, Thailand and Cambodia

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called out to a blaze sparked by cooking.

Two crews turned out at 7.50pm last night in Gordon Road, Gosport.

The fire was out when they arrived at the residential housing block.

No-one was injured and nothing was damaged in the incident.

Earlier in the evening at 5.55pm, a crew was called to Dartmouth Court in the town to clear up a small amount of spilled diesel.