Crews tackle flat fire in Bognor

Veteran Terry Beale from Southsea'Picture: Sarah Standing (180547-1474)

‘My PTSD was undiagnosed for decades’ says Northern Ireland veteran from Southsea

0
Have your say

A MAN was treated for smoke inhalation after his home caught fire.

It is thought a candle set a curtain on fire in a ground-floor flat in Ockley Road, Bognor Regis, at around 10.30pm on Monday

Four fire engines were on the scene until just after midnight as crews got the fire under control. Some of the ground floor was destroyed by the blaze and most of the building was smoke damaged.