DETECTIVES have issued an e-fit of a man suspected of stealing a family jewellery.
The burglary happened in Almond Close, Havant.
The haul included:
· An Indian gold 22-carat wedding necklace and one matching earring.
· A wedding bracelet (not gold) which is beaded and goes around the wrist and over the finger.
· A small child’s bangle made up of black and gold beads.
· A Hugo Boss watch on black leather strap, rectangular white face with Roman numerals.
· A Calvin Klein silver metal strap watch, round white face.
· A Rotary watch, gold metal strap, square face with Roman numerals.
PC Nicola Burton said the man was seen in the area and they would like to eliminate him from their enquiries.
She added: ‘The items were of great sentimental value and their loss has caused great distress to the family.’
The suspect is of a medium height, stocky, and wore a light blue top.
The theft happened at some time between 11.30am and 3pm on Friday, June 22 but police have only now put together the e-fit.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.