Here are the latest cases from the courts
Here are the latest cases from Portsmouth Magistrates' Court.
- Andrei Burga, 30, of Orchard Road, Southsea, admitted assault by beating on October 14 last year.
Magistrates imposed a community order with 20 days of rehabilitation activities.
He was fined £350 with a £30 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
- Bradley Nelson, 23, care of Dame Judith Way, Cosham, admitted having cannabis, a class B drug, on January 11.
Magistrates imposed a six-month conditional discharge.
The drugs were forfeited and destroyed.
- Anthony Alder, 48, of Charnwood, Gosport, admitted driving while disqualified in Nimrod Drive, Gosport, on October 13 last year.
Magistrates fined him £120 with six points on his licence.
Alder also admitted driving without a licence but received no separate penalty.
- Kieran Maull, 24, of no fixed address, was jailed for 90 days after admitting three shoplifting charges on October 15, 22 and November 5.
He also admitetd breaching a conditional discharge for stealing headphones from Tesco on May 23, 2017.
- Scott Gray, 30, of Mandarin Way, Gosport, admitted having cannabis, a class B drug on September 4 last year.
He also failed to turn up to court on January 19. Magistrates imposed a six-month conditional discharge, a £50 fine, £30 victim surcharge and £85 costs.