- Jason Dyke, 36, of The Finches, St Leonard's on Sea, admitted obstructing a police officer in Finch Road, Portsmouth, on May 28.
Magistrates imposed an 18-month conditional discharge.
Dyke admitted failing to surrender to court on July 13, 2017, and was fined Â£200.
He must pay a Â£30 victim surcharge and Â£85 costs.
- Lesley Gale, 42, of Milton Road, Portsmouth, admitted theft of Â£109.94 worth of clothes from TK Maxx in Portsmouth on June 10.
Magistrates imposed a three-month prison sentence suspended for 18 months.
He must pay a Â£115 victim surcharge and Â£50 prosecution costs.
- Deborah Holmes, 40, of Cornwallis House, Portsmouth, admitted taking a vehicle without consent on November 18 last year.
She also admitted failing to surrender to court on June 6.
Magistrates imposed a four-month sentence suspended for 18 months.
Holmes must pay a Â£115 victim surcharge and Â£85 prosecution costs.
- Sorina Ursa, 23, of Beecham Road, Fratton, admitted having half a gram of cocaine on August 22 last year in Portsmouth.
Magistrates imposed a two-year conditional discharge and Â£20 victim surcharge and Â£85 prosecution costs.
- Carlton Voller, 19, of Fairgrove Lane, Wickham, admitted criminal damage to a television owned by Gosport Borough Council at Agnew House Family Centre on March 3.
Magistrates imposed an 18-month conditional discharge and Â£300 compensation to pay.
Voller must pay Â£85 prosecution costs.
He admitted failing to surrender to court on March 22 and was fined Â£100.
- Reece Webb, 21, of Ellisfield Road, Havant, admitted assault by beating on September 26 at Havant train station.
Magistrates imposed a four-month prison sentence suspended for 18 month..
Webb must complete 200 hours of unpaid work and pay Â£1,000 compensation.
He must pay a Â£115 victim surcharge and Â£85 prosecution costs.
- Charlie Young, 26, of Osborne Road South, Fareham, admitted theft of an electric razor worth Â£169.99 from Boots on October 12 last year.
Magistrates imposed a nine-month conditional discharge.
- Ronnie Payne, 36, of Brockenhurst Avenue, Havant, admitted assaulting a police constable on December 25 last year.
Magistrates imposed a community order with 15 days of rehabilitation activities.
Payne must pay Â£75 compensation, an Â£85 victim surcharge and Â£200 prosecution costs.