Here are the latest cases from Portsmouth Magistrates Court.
- Robbie Dine, 21, of Halstead Road, Cosham, admitted assault by beating on July 15, 2017, in Portsmouth.
Magistrates fined him £100 with £100 compensation, a £30 victim surcharge and £85 costs to pay.
- Jamie Connolly, 21, of Chatfield Road, Gosport, admitted having Xanax, a class C drug.
He was caught with the drugs on December 2 last year. Magistrates imposed a £60 fine with £30 victim surcharge and £40 prosecution costs. The drugs must be forfeited and destroyed.
- Garry Snellgrove, 52, of Elizabeth Road, Wickham, admitted having cocaine and MDMA, class A drugs.
Magistrates fined him £260 and £150 respectively.
Snellgrove must pay a £30 victim surcharge and £40 prosecution costs. The drugs must be destroyed.
- Simon Dewane, 32, of Farm House Close, Fareham, admitted breaching a restraining order by sending a message to a woman on Instagram on January 19.
Magistrates imposed a 12-month conditional discharge. He must pay a £20 victim surcharge and £85 prosecution costs.
- Kieron Futcher, of All Saints Street, Landport, admitted sending a malicious communication by phone.
Magistrates imposed a community order with 30 days of rehabilitation.
He must pay an £85 victim surcharge for the offence between October 15 and 25 last year. He admitted having a SIM card in Winchester jail on November 2.
- Sean Puleston, 29, of Cressy Road, Buckland, admitted two charges of assault on Septemebr 1 in Omega Street.
Magistrates imposed a community order with 15 days of rehabilitation activities and 40 hours of unpaid work. A restraining order bans him from contacting the two victims and from going to Omega House. He must pay an £85 victim surcharge.