Here’s the latest update from the magistrates’ court in Portsmouth.
- Alec Johnson, 51, of Cornwall Crescent, Southampton, was found guilty of assault occasioning actual bodily harm on July 18 in Portsmouth.
Magistrates imposed a six-month sentence suspended for a year.
He must complete 15 days of rehabilitation activity requirements.
A restraining order bans him from contacting a man for a year.
He must pay £240 compensation.
- Aaron Handley, 30, of Grove Road, Gosport, admitted failing to provide a specimen of breath.
He was fined £280 with a £30 victim surcharge and £85 prosecution costs.
Magistrates imposed 10 points on his driving licence.
- Mason Hill, 22, of Adhurst Road, Havant, admitted breaching a non-molestation order and was fined £350.
Hill also admitted failing to surrender to custody at court on June 14.
Magistrates fined him £50.
He must pay a £40 victim surcharge and £85 prosecution costs.
- Joanne Maloney, 44, of Lion Street, Portsmouth, admitted harassment putting the victim in fear of violence.
Between May 17-24 she attended the man's home address and left abusive voicemails, then went to the pub he was at.
Magistrates imposed a community order with 20 rehabilitation activities. A restraining order bans her from contacting him for a year. Maloney was fined £200 with an £85 victim surcharge and £85 prosecution costs.
- Hollie Eve, 31, of Poynings Place, Portsmouth, admitted drink-driving in Winter Road on June 9.
A test revealed she had 61 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath. The limit is 35.
Eve was caught driving a Toyota Avensis.
Magistrates fined her £750 with a £75 victim surcharge and £85 prosecution costs. Eve was banned from driving for 18 months.
- Harry Holly, 23, of Dymoke Street, Emsworth, admitted drink-driving in Park Road, Portsmouth, on June 8.
A test revealed he had 70 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath, double the limit.
Magistrates fined him £850 with an £85 victim surcharge and £85 prosecution costs.
He was banned from driving for two years.
Holly was stopped riding a Suzuki motorcycle.
- Jason New, 39, of Meadow Way, Littlehampton, admitted having a folding pocket knife in Portsmouth on June 9.
He was fined £850 with £85 costs and £85 surcharge.