Here is our latest update on cases heard at magistrates’ courts around the area.
- Terry Jones, 33, of Nutwick Road, Havant, admitted producing nine cannabis plants.
Magistrates imposed a £140 fine and a £20 victim surcharge.
Jones must also pay £85 and a £180 criminal courts charge.
He produced the cannabis in Havant on April 28.
- John Crawford, 35, of no fixed address, admitted stealing Dr Drey headphones from TK Maxx worth £169.99.
He was jailed for seven days by magistrates.
Crawford must pay an £80 victim compensation.
- Simon Davison, 33, of Victoria Road South, Southsea, admitted stealing bacon and cheese worth £72 from Co-op.
Magistrates imposed a 12-month conditional discharge. He must pay a £72 compensation and a £15 victim surcharge.
Davison must also pay £85 costs.
- Brett Fielder, 30, of Portsdown View, Bedhampton, admitted stealing six Christmas trees worth £125.94 from Petrogas in Hayling Island.
Magistrates imposed a six-month conditional discharge and ordered him to pay back the value in compensation.
Fielder must also pay a £15 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
- Kieran Maull, 21, of Londesborough Road, Portsmouth, admitted attempting to steal a sound dock worth £99 from HMV in Gunwharf Quays.
Magistrates imposed a community order for the June 1 offence.
Maull also admitted stealing alcohol from Premier Stores in Clarendon Road, in breach of a conditional discharge imposed for theft.
He must complete a rehabilitation activity requirement for up to 30 days.
Maull must also complete nine months supervision and pay a £60 victim surcharge and £180 criminal courts charge.
- Gala Bond, 50, of Pitcroft Road, Portsmouth, admitted drink-driving.
She was stopped in Kingston Road, Portsmouth, on May 14.
A test revealed Bond had 72 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath,more than the 35mcg limit. Bond was banned from driving for 17 months.
She must also pay a £200 fine, £20 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
- Julie Robinson, 61, of Belgravia Road, Portsmouth, admitted drink-driving.
She was stopped in Havant Road, Cosham, on April 4 driving a Volkswagen Jetta.
A test revealed Robinson had 86 milligrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of blood.
Magistrates imposed a £375 fine and banned her from driving for 14 months.
She must pay a £37 victim surcharge and £85 costs.