Here is our latest update on cases heard at magistrates’ courts around the area.
- Jason Cromey, 47, of Hawkley Close, Havant, admitted assault by beating.
Magistrates imposed a community order over the February 7 offence in Southsea.
Cromey must complete a rehabilitation requirement for 15 days. He must pay £150 compensation, a victim surcharge of £60 and £85 costs.
- Darren Howett, 44, of Bishopsfield Road, Fareham, admitted damaging a window belonging to A2 Dominion on January 26 in Fareham.
Magistrates imposed a community order with 35 days of a rehabilitation activity requirement.
He must pay £250 in compensation.
Howett also admitted breaching a conditional discharge imposed for theft.
No action was taken on the breach.
Howett further admitted stealing food and toiletries worth £34 from Poundland on March 16.
He also admitted possessing a quantity of cannabis on May 5 in Fareham.
He was ordered to pay a £60 victim surcharge, £85 costs and a £180 criminal courts charge.
Magistrates ordered cannabis to be forfeited under section 27 of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 and destroyed.
- Christopher Milton, 35, of Wych Lane, Bridgemary, Gosport, admitted damaging a remote control and a wall.
Magistrates imposed a 12-month conditional discharge for the May 14 offence.
He must pay a £15 victim surcharge and £50 costs to the Crown Prosecution Service.
He must also pay a £150 criminal courts charge.
- Paul Box, 34, of Cranbourne Walk, Fareham, admitted stealing two packs of razors, a children’s sleeping bag, a camping chair, mushroom bags and liquid fabric softener worth £119.39 from Asda.
Magistrates jailed Box for 30 days over the May 20 offence in Portsmouth.
He must pay a victim surcharge of £80 and a £150 criminal courts charge.
- Algis Trepsis, 46, of Kassasin Street, Portsmouth, admitted using threatening or abusive words or behaviour or disorderly behaviour within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby.
Magistrates imposed a three-month conditional discharge for the March 28 offence in Walden Road, Portsmouth. Trepsis must pay a £15 victim surcharge.
- Simon Bolton, 43, of Crown Court, Fratton, admitted assaulting a woman by beating her on April 18.
Magistrates imposed a restraining order and he was fined £120.
He must pay a £20 victim surcharge, £85 prosecutions costs and a £150 criminal courts charge.