Here is our latest update on cases heard at magistrates’ courts around the area.
- Casey Daniels, 21, of Mizen Way, Gosport, admitted assaulting a man by beating him on September 13 last year in Gosport.
Magistrates imposed a community order with 180 hours unpaid work.
He must also pay £150 compensation, a £60 victim surcharge and £100 costs to the CPS.
- Jamie Collier-Baker, 37, of Delphi Way, Waterlooville, admitted assaulting a man by beating him.
He was given a community order for the April 18 offence.
He must complete a rehabilitation activity requirement for up to 60 days.
Collier-Baker was also fined £55 and ordered to pay £100 compensation, a £60 victim surcharge £85 costs and a £150 criminal courts charge.
- Leonard Gregory, 65, of Whitstable Road, Portsmouth, admitted assaulting a man by beating him in Old Market Road, Cosham, on November 28 last year.
He also admitted causing £250 damage to a motor vehicle on the same day.
Magistrates imposed a community order with nine months supervision.
Magistrates also imposed a restraining order banning him from contacting a man.
Gregory must pay a £60 victim surcharge and £250 costs.
- Leanne Harland, 23, of Widley Road, Portsmouth, admitted causing £467 worth of damage to the paintwork on a car.
She committed the offence on November 11 last year in Portsmouth.
Magistrates imposed a 12-month conditional discharge.
She must pay £467 in compensation.
- Mary Andrews, 41, of Highclere Avenue, Leigh Park, admitted drink-driving.
She was stopped in Middle Park Way, Havant, driving a Hyundai on February 28.
A test revealed she had 84 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath, more than the 35mcg legal limit.
Andrews was fined £165 and told to pay a victim surcharge of £20.
She must also pay costs of £400 to the CPS.
Magistrates banned her from driving for 20 months.
- Darren Ingram, 47, of Ramsdale Avenue, Havant, admitted assault by beating a woman.
He committed the offence on April 13 in Hordle Road, Havant.
Ingram must pay a £15 victim surcharge, £400 costs to the CPS and a £150 criminal courts charge.
Magistrates imposed an 18-month conditional discharge.
- Craig Pattinson, 32, of Perseus Place, Waterlooville, admitted assaulting a man by beating him.
Magistrates fined Pattinson £250 and ordered him to pay a £20 victim surcharge, £85 costs and a £150 criminal courts charge.
The offence was committed on May 21 in Havant.