Police want people to fill in Portsmouth neighbourhood surveys

Hampshire Constabulary

Hampshire police officer resigns before being found guilty of making false statements

Have your say

POLICE are asking people living in central Potrsmouth to complete surveys.

Hampshire police want to know if there are any issues in neighbourhoods in the city.

Anyone living or working in Charles Dickens, including Landport, Portsea and the city centre can fill in the survey at surveymonkey.com/r/charlesdickens
People in Fratton or Baffins should complete the form at surveymonkey.com/r/fratton
The final survey for residents or people working in the Nelson area including Stamshaw and Buckland should go to surveymonkey.com/r/nelsonward.

Police said the form should take five minutes.