Portsmouth parking warning from fire service

Police at Catherine House in Stanhope Road Portsmouth on April 19 after a suspicious device was found in the building. Picture: Byron Melton

University of Portsmouth releases statement after suspicious device found at Stanhope Road student halls

0
Have your say

The fire service is asking people to park properly after a fire engine was forced to go the wrong way down a one-way street.

A crew from Southsea was called to a bedroom fire in Norman Road. The first truck was delayed because a car was parked on a street corner, blocking the way in.

A second truck went the wrong way down the street at 10pm last night. A candle had caused bedding to catch fire.