Report off-roaders who ruin country paths

Hang Thi

‘Concern’ as girl, 16, missing from Fareham

Have your say

PEOPLE who see illegal or anti-social off-road driving on paths in the countryside are being urged to report it to the police on 101 immediately.

Sussex Pathwatch is a service set up to help protect the safety of everyone using rights of way, fields and woodland to prevent the damage that illegal off-roading can cause.

A similar service called Countrywatch has been set up in Hampshire.

Anyone can report an offence by calling 101 or emailing in Sussex and