Elderly man led to safety after Portsmouth kitchen fire

Police outside student accommodation in Stanhope Road, Portsmouth on Friday Picture Ben Fishwick

Man arrested in Portsmouth explosives probe at Stanhope Road student block is released by police

0
Have your say

TWO fire engines were called to a kitchen fire.

An elderly man was led to safety from his home in Clacton Road, Wymering, when his kitchen caught fire.

Cosham Fire Station sent two fire engines to the scene when the call came in at 4.05pm.

The fire was put out by 4.25pm.

The elderly man did not require ambulance assistance.