Electric fire at Havant Rugby Club

Fire crews were called to the barn on fire at 7.40am
Fire crews were called to the barn on fire at 7.40am
Picture: Twitter Hants Pol Road

Firefighters called to second A27 petrol station crash

FIREFIGHTERS attended an electrical fire.

The incident took place at Havant Rugby Club, in Bedhampton Road in the electrical cupboard at around 7pm this evening.

Two appliances from Havant fire station and one from Cosham fire station attended the scene respectively.

Officers used CO2 and dry power extinguishers to put out the blaze.

Everyone was evacuated when firefighters arrived and nobody was injured.