Electric sparks fire

An example of magnetic putty was tested for seven times the legal limit for arsenic.

NATIONAL: Warning over Amazon toy as young girl ends up in hospital with arsenic poisoning

0
Have your say

A SMALL electrical fire led to the occupants of a house being evacuated.

The fire, which started in a consumer unit, was caused by a faulty electric shower.

A fire crew from Southsea was sent to the terraced house in Jessie Road, Southsea, at about 8.30pm on Saturday.

The crew quickly dealt with the fault and put out the fire.

The occupants were allowed back in shortly after.