Emergency as fire starts in upstairs bedroom

FIREFIGHTERS battled a blaze that started in an upstairs bedroom of a terraced house.

Wednesday, 30th November 2016, 5:55 am
Updated Tuesday, 6th December 2016, 4:43 pm

The incident happened at a home in Botley Drive, Havant, at 3.35pm yesterday.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Three crews – from Havant, Cosham and Emsworth fire stations – put out the fire by 4.45pm using four breathing apparatus, two hose reels, a jet and fans.

The house had been evacuated and nobody was hurt.