Emsworth family are treated after gas leak

Sam Ashley denies four rapes, two attempted rapes, and four charges of administering a substance with intent over four men

Man accused of rape told arresting officer he only had ‘heart-to-heart’ with alleged victim

0
Have your say

TWO adults and two children were taken to hospital to be treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after a gas leak in their home.

Emsworth firefighters were called to the property in North Bay, West Thorney, on Thorney Island, shortly after 9pm following reports of a gas leak from a boiler.

A spokesman for Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service said the leak was isolated by an engineer before the crew ventilated the property on Wednesday night.

The crew left the scene by 9.50pm and two adults and two children were taken to hospital for a check-up.