Extractor fan catches fire

The 58-year-old was last seen in the Tipner area of Portsmouth on the morning of Monday, January 15.

URGENT: Family of missing Portsmouth man launch desperate appeal

0
Have your say

AN EXTRACTOR fan caught fire in a home.

Crews from Gosport fire station were sent to the fire on Saturday afternoon at about 4pm.

The incident happened at Sapphire Close, in Priddy’s Hard.

Firefighters were able to put out the small fire quickly and no-one was injured.

A fan was used by the crew to clear smoke out of the house.

It is not being treated as suspicious.