Fareham TK Maxx evacuated over blown light bulb fitting

On the panel, from left, Caroline Dinenage MP, Jullie Gallagher of Hampshire County Council's trading standards team, and Amy Rutter of Gosport's Citizens Advice Bureau. Scam Smart event at Thorngate Hall, Gosport          Picture: Chris Moorhouse

MP’s event helps residents to get ‘Scam Smart’

0
Have your say

A SHOP was evacuated after a light bulb fitting blew, causing smoke fumes.

TX Maxx in West Street, Fareham, was emptied yesterday at around 3.50pm.

Three fire appliances from Fareham were sent to the shop, where firefighters found a light fitting to be the cause of the smoke.