Fire breaks out at Portsmouth fast food takeaway

Daughter screamed as Portsmouth mother ‘grabbed her hair’ in assault

0
Have your say

A FIRE broke out at a fast food takeaway in Portsmouth.

Southsea firefighters went to Seavan Fried Chicken, in Fratton Road, Fratton, after the alarm was raised by workers.

Crews discovered the cause of the fire was a deep fat fryer which had ignited inside the business.

Three trucks attended and foam was used to put out the flames.

The incident happened around 8pm on Friday.

No-one was hurt.