Fire call at Milton

The European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg is due to deliver its findings today

NATIONAL: Court to rule on landmark human rights case in which Britain is accused of using torture

Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a Milton home after a saucepan went up in smoke.

Crews went to Locksway Road on Boxing Day at about 8.30pm.

Cooking had been left on the stove for too long and produced large amounts of fumes.

A crew from Southsea fire station ventilated the house and were at the house for about 20 minutes.

Safety advice was given.