Fire crews called after radiator fire in Waterlooville

Portsmouth High School girls had lessons, from mathematics to English, in and around the newly built outdoor learning classroom and played and had lunch in the school's gardens

Learners become ‘explorers’ as part of outdoor initiative

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a small blaze at an industrial unit in the early hours.

The small fire at Dragoon House in Westside View, Waterlooville, started after a radiator caught alight.

Three appliances from Cosham and Waterlooville fire stations attended the scene at 2.51am yesterday morning. Crews used two breathing apparatus and hose reel to tackle the flames.