Fire crews called after radiator fire in Waterlooville

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a small blaze at an industrial unit in the early hours.

Thursday, 14th September 2017, 7:00 am
Updated Wednesday, 27th September 2017, 11:56 am

The small fire at Dragoon House in Westside View, Waterlooville, started after a radiator caught alight.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Three appliances from Cosham and Waterlooville fire stations attended the scene at 2.51am yesterday morning. Crews used two breathing apparatus and hose reel to tackle the flames.