Fire crews deal with grill blaze in Portsmouth

Police outside student accommodation in Stanhope Road, Portsmouth on Friday Picture Ben Fishwick

Man arrested in Portsmouth explosives probe at Stanhope Road student block is released by police

0
Have your say

FIRE crews were called to North End, Portsmouth, after a grill pan caught fire.

Cosham firefighters were called to Compton Road when the alarm was raised.

The incident was on Tuesday evening, just after 5.30pm. The flames had been put out by the time they got there and crews checked the property was safe. Nobody was injured.