Fire destroys two sheds

Jackson Brett

Somers Town stabber jailed for two years after attacking man with clown phobia

0
Have your say

TWO sheds were destroyed by a fire that started due to an electrical fault.

Ten firefighters from Bishop’s Waltham and Droxford were called to tackle the blaze in Chapel Road, Swanmore, on Thursday.

The fire had taken hold of one shed at around 10.25pm and then it spread to a neighbouring one.

A spokesman from the fire service said both were on fire when they got there and the incident is not being treated as suspicious.