Fire in chimney

Share this article

NATIONAL: Man due in court over manslaughter of Holby City actor’s daughter

0
Have your say

PEOPLE are being reminded to have their chimneys cleared regulary after a fire broke out in a house.

One crew from Havant were called to a house in Ditcham Crescent, Leigh Park, at 3.10pm yesterday, after there was a fire in the chimney.

Firefighters climbed on to the roof and tackled the blaze from above.

Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service is reminding people to have chimneys swept often.