Fire in Gosport kitchen

Police Car / Incident Stock Pic (Pic by Jon Rigby) SUS-150519-172740001

UPDATE: Arrests made after suspected kidnapping attempt in Southsea

0
Have your say

A DISHWASHER was found to be the source of a small fire at a house.

The fire broke out at an address in Waterloo Road, Gosport, just before midday on Saturday.

A spokesman from Gosport Fire Station said a fire crew was able to put out the blaze before it spread from the dishwasher but there was some smoke damage to the house.

No-one was injured.