Fire in station bathroom

The 58-year-old was last seen in the Tipner area of Portsmouth on the morning of Monday, January 15.

URGENT: Family of missing Portsmouth man launch desperate appeal

0
Have your say

A FIRE broke out in a disabled toilet at Portsmouth Harbour railway station last night at.

Crew manager Scott Yule of Southsea Fire Station said it was lucky the blaze was put out before it spread from the toilet cubicle.

He said: ‘There was quite a lot of smoke damage to the cubicle and it seemed to have been caused by something lit being put in the waste paper basket.’

Mr Yule said the fire was put out using buckets of water.