Fire sparks concerns

The winning team - from left: Oscar, Benjamin, Rain and Alex

Towering ideas as Southsea school pupils take on challenge

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS have warned people to fit smoke alarms.

It comes after three fires in Gosport in two days where homeowners had no alarms.

Last night an elderly man’s home in Hamble Road had a grill pan fire at 8pm. His flat filled with smoke.

On Sunday families suffered a dishwasher fire in Harcourt Road and a grill fire in Bury Road. Watch manager Steve Bint said: ‘It could have been a lot worse.’