Fire starts at Portsmouth hostel

Share this article
Pte Tom Canwell from Portsmouth, on alert against 'enemy attacks during war games in Germany

Army battalion face a tough battle in German war game

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called after a candle set light to a curtain at a centre for homeless people.

The incident in Hope House, Milton Road, Portsmouth, happened at 10.20pm yesterday.

Three fire engines from Southsea went but the fire was out by the time they arrived.

Crews put out a bin shed fire earlier in the evening in Lords Street, Landport.