Fire starts in freezer

Share this article
Mike Bailey, 28, left with, and Matt Lucas, 23, who helped save the injured man ''Picture by:  Malcolm Wells (180219-7042)

Portsmouth pub boss tells of his pride in staff who saved attack victim

0
Have your say

kitchen staff were evacuated from a hotel when a fire started in the freezer.

Firefighters from Fareham, Bishop’s Waltham and Wickham were called to the Marriott Hotel, in Sandy Lane, Shedfield, at 11am yesterday.

An electrical fire had started in the walk-in freezer. It was put out by 11.30am.