Firefighters called to faulty light at Pyramids pool

A woman was rescued by a neighbour as firefighters raced to a blaze in Havant
A woman was rescued by a neighbour as firefighters raced to a blaze in Havant
Some of the items

Picture of Alan Shearer holds clue to find owner of stolen goods

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to the Pyramids centre in Southsea this morning.

At around 7.10am, two fire engines from Southsea fire station were sent to the leisure centre after fumes were smelt in the pool area.

A lighting circuit overheated which set off a fire alarm. A call was also made to fire services.

Nobody was injured.