EMERGENCY services were called to a home Emsworth after a fire broke out in a kitchen yesterday afternoon.
At 13.29pm firefighters from Emsworth and Havant Fire Stations were called to Whittington Court after an oven set a kitchen ablaze.
Firefighters were on the scene for around an hour to deal with the incident.
A spokesman from Hampshire Fire and Rescue said: ‘It was a small fire that was started by the oven.
‘Once the fire was dealt with the oven was removed and the property was cleaned.
‘Nobody was injured in the incident.’